Thursday, August 11, 2011

Unique person

I feel like a person made of wax. I am equipped with some tools. First tool is 'The body', by which I can perform the physical actions. Second tool is 'The mind', through I create thoughts and execute thoughts. Third tool is Buddhi, that which has Vivek Shakti to think deeply, to contemplate and understand. I have a storehouse where all thoughts of past are stored that helps time and time again to compare and learn. Then I have been given the opportunity to explore my own True Self, what all it can do. How it can express. What qualities it has. There are so many mirrors around me where I see myself expressing. It shows me where the work should be done, what lessons I still have to learn. It also lets me appreciate the mauka, the opportunity I have to live fully ,to be aware with every breath my body takes in this earth life. I feel full Gratitude towards You, my Guru, Sirshree, to open my eyes to see this world ,to feel the freedom which I always had but was in the illusion that I was so limited. Baba, I truly can understand why You eagerly wanted us to feel this because now I too feel like doing the same for my loved ones who still are in delusion. Tera Dhanyawad!!!
Aapki
Bhakt

No comments: