Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Letter.....

I was so conscious of his presence even though he was standing far away. All the time waiting, his eyes would fall on me. My discomfort and uneasiness was showing in my conversation with the person sitting next to me. Each of his move and lip movement were getting noticed. There was a turmoil inside me, should I or should I not!! My palms were sweaty holding the letter. The letter which had my feelings written for him. I long waited for the right moment and here it was. So this was it, my mind was set, he needs to know, whats going on in my mind. I had gathered courage and wrote in the form of a letter which he can read away from me. I was too nervous to say it in front of him. I thought he was aware but he showed no signs. I had tried earlier in different ways, was he that dumb or was pretending to be? Thats when I decided I must do something, see his reaction. I was ready for any answer. Then the letter was created where love was expressed in a poetry form.
           Time was running fast. My whole attention was on him with a room full of people. I hated the person whom he was talking to. Why wasn't he letting him go? And then he turned....our eyes met...he started coming towards me......My heart was beating so fast. He seemed calm and said hi. I nervously replied. Inside there was a voice telling me, come on, give the letter. I continued talking on general things. My palms kept crushing it. And then he left..That gave such a big blow to me. My feelings in the letter was still in my hand. Then and there I got up and threw it in the dustbin and left...The right place for it.!!!

No comments: