Thursday, April 21, 2011

Strange Connection!!!!

Last year during 'Guru Purnima' we went to Taos, NM. We were about to cancel our trip and did too. Inspite of canceling we still had our hotel bookings so we thought its a call from Hanumanji. We packed and left reaching there about 7pm. This was the time when they chant the Guru mantra through out the night. Reaching Hanuman mandir in Taos is like reaching home. You can feel such powerful vibes in and around the temple. Everyone's busy doing what they are assigned to do by Baba. Chanting had already started, some were inside the room and some standing near dhuni, feeling the heat of the burning wood and chanting with music as well. Its such a friendly and spiritual environment, you get engulfed in it. The musical chanting gets into everyone and many of them get into trance. It was getting late and my friends and hubby wanted to go to the hotel to take rest. I refused as I didn't want to let go the beautiful, charged up room. I continued to be there and enjoyed to be with the One. Slowly very few singers were left as it was getting late. I then noticed an indian lady sitting right besides me with two small kids, equally focussed in chanting. We both never looked at each other but it seemed we were tuned with Baba. Her kids were getting disturbed and were not able to sleep. It was cold and I had a big shawl with me in case I needed to sleep there. Looking at the uneasy kids I was about to offer my shawl when she asked me, if I could share my shawl. Wow!!! I was speechless! It sure was an intuition. Both kids then slept soundly cuddled in that warm shawl and we continued our chanting. Later , the next day I got the shawl back and on asking where she lives. I found that she was my neighbor. Strange are the ways of God. Since then we have been very good friends and went together to Taos few times. Last trip with her I even found out that there was a strange connection with her. Her older sister had worked with my husband many years back in India.

No comments: